Giving birth and bacteria
Pregnancy is a period that can be very different from one woman to another. For some women, these 9 months will be plenitude and ease, while for others it will be more stressful and complicated.
Bringing a baby into this world is a loving gesture, benevolence and responsibilities. And even if every mother hopes for a beautiful little angel, health issues come first, and moms do everything they can to take care of themselves and their unborn baby.
Certain pathogenic bacteria can be the cause of imbalance in your organism, with possible negative consequences on pregnancies.
- bacterial vaginosis
- urinary tract infections
- vaginal inflammation
- abnormal increase in homocysteine levels…
- helps to colonise or recolonise the gut flora with good bacteria
- reduces intestinal permeability and therefore helps for a better absorption of vitamins such as B12 and folates
- restores the balance of the vaginal flora
- influences breast milk cytokine profile
Gynemixx contains the De Simone Formulation (DSF), scientifically validated worldwide for its safety features and efficacy. Its 8 selected strains have specific immunological, biochemical characteristics, the ability to operate in synergy and can survive gastric and biliary acid.